September 3, 2011

My Triumphant Return is coming...


I am not new to blogging nor I am new to procrastination.  I am on facebook daily and I would like to post about my experiences of raising a family.  I want my blog to be a reflection of who I am, not have to minimize my feelings and try to connect again with other Moms and Dads of special needs families.  Being a mother of a child with Autism is quite the challenge and I need a place to vent, share experiences, and maybe help some other parents who are new to the world of Autism.  On my personal FB page I am careful not to whine or complain, but man some days are just (insert word here).  So with that being said I soon will be up and running.  Forgive my long absence.  I attend to make a FB page for my personal blog as well.  Please be patient and excuse the mess. :) Have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on being limited in really sharing on facebook! That was one of my main reasons for blogging. I wanted to share but didn't feel my life with my son was facebook material. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy comments and enjoy the ideas and support of others as well! Thanks!