August 27, 2012

My Triumphant Return...take 2.





In looking back at my very first post a little over 4 years ago, I talked about my oldest son turning 10.  Well, that chapter of life is done and gone.  BP is now ten and I have come such a long way from those very first posts.  I am actually truly amazed at myself for the progress BP has made. Almost a year ago I wrote this post.

This time I am not going to apologize about my long absence.  I keep reading so many great posts from Moms of Special Needs children that I felt I needed to reconnect again and share with others.

Truly I am not sure where to begin again.  I can't make any promises that I will write every week, but I can certainly make the effort. I think I am going to change my focus just a little bit as well. This time I want to share with you what I have learned over the years. I would like as well to get feedback. It so nice to hear from other parents.  As I have mentioned before, I have all these ideas swimming around in my head, but organizing them is quite the task.  I think I have mentioned before that I am ADD.  Well now you know. No official diagnosis but my thought process constantly shoots in about 50 different directions.  I can put my keys down and five minutes later have no clue as to where I put them. Forgive me if I start to repeat myself. That tends to happen. :)

Next. See what I mean?

I have a few ideas for posts that I want to write about.  Those are food, diet, autism and how they are related. By the way, just so you know, behavior plays a huge part on how you manage your children's diet.  It has been quite an important journey for us as a family.  So that's an issue I will focus on.  I want share BP's progress, maybe share recipes.  I also want share the some stories regarding my oldest C.  This is a family blog by all means.  He is actually getting braces in the next few days!  That is a journey in is self.  Stay tuned and welcome back. It certainly feels good.

 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have some really good helpful ideas for posts! I am looking forward to reading what you have learned over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate the comment!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy comments and enjoy the ideas and support of others as well! Thanks!