February 20, 2009

TGIF (Thank God I'm Finished)

Hi There,
I made it through another week. My kids gave me a nasty cold with that always turns into a sinus infection. With those I would like to hide in my bed. Not. Like clockwork I get one about every three months. Yesterday was my job interview. I believe it went rather well. It's a position in a classroom of seven children with ED (emotional distrubances) Ranging from grades K-4. I would be 1:1 with one of those students. At this point I would be happy with anything. As I said on my other blog. It's the survival of the fittest these days. Even Walmart seems expensive and that's bad. My sense of humor for some reason has left the building and I know it will return sometime soon.

I do have the say that BP has been doing awesome these days. I have heard nothing but positive things from his classroom. That makes me a very proud Mom. (she's grinning now from ear to ear) :) Haven't figured out how to put those smiley things in my posts yet. One thing we haven't figured out yet is how to make BP pee in the toilet instead of all over the bathroom floor. This is certainly a work in progress.





Cheers Everyone and Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy comments and enjoy the ideas and support of others as well! Thanks!